Friday, March 15, 2013

03.15.13

03.15.13

Yesterday was rest, been battling an ITB issue, mobility and ice, hate both but neither are as bad as shooting pain down the side of my calf.

Today's WOD looked something like this:

1. Crossfit Games 13.2 WOD -
10m AMRAP
5 - Shoulder to Overhead (115#)
10 - Deadlift (115#)
15 - Box Jump (24")

Thanks to Tanner Graham at CFJAX for letting me drop in and judging the workout for me. Went 273 total reps (9 rounds and 3 STO), not overly tired from that one compared to last week, where 13.1 had me feeling like my world was caving in around me. Anyway, felt as though I needed to do some more barbell work after....

So I came back to the house, and hit some high hang snatches. Was mainly trying to focus on some hips and speed under the bar, which had me a little off sync in my rhythm, but hopefully will allow me to make faster my new normal, instead of slow as my current fast.

2. HH Sn 5x3 75-80%
185-185-190-195-200

Video is posed above.

DJ


1 comment:

  1. I saw your blog on Outlaw and wanted to say good stuff, man. Keep up the good work. I do Outlaw by myself at my box and understand how bad it sucks to not consistently train and have someone push you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete